I love Pandas...

The friend who needs a tender loving care & too nice to bear !

They are very naughty; they would be your good friends! The soft,loving and shining animals will make you a child to play with them..... Unfortunately,we are left with only few hundred of them!
Pandas are by far the most beautiful and sweet creatures on Earth. Giant pandas are black and white bears that live in temperate-zone bamboo forests in central China. Among the best recognized but rarest animals in the world, they symbolize endangered species and need conservation efforts.
Pandas have been on earth for about 3 million years. Pandas are considered "living fossils" because many of the species they co-existed with are now extinct.

A wild panda's diet is 99% based on bamboo. Panda's only digest 20% of what they eat. The other 80% is excreted.
There are two different species of pandas, i.e. Giant Panda and Red Panda. Red panda adds a bit of fruits to its routine diet of bamboos. The Red Panda is the state animal in the Indian state of Sikkim.



Learn Digital Marketing said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

GST Training Delhi said...

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

Buy Contact Lenses said...

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

GST Courses said...

Very informative, keep posting such sensible articles, it extremely helps to grasp regarding things.

GST Online Courses said...

Great article, Thanks for your nice data, the content is quiet attention-grabbing. i'll be expecting your next post.

App Development Company in Delhi said...

Hi, extremely nice effort. everybody should scan this text. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment




Hello! I appreciate your interest & patience while browsing this blog. Being yourself an animal lover, you would be kind to bear with me a little slow loading due to HQ graphics. It only happens in the first time and once the web cache / cookies are created, you will feel that it’s worth the small wait.

The blog is updated periodically. You will never miss the contents of this Blog if your Browser is tuned with Adobe Flash Player plug-in and ActiveX installed.

Some of the pictures displayed in my weblog are from my collections which I have been gathering from internet. I sincerely thank the creators for allowing me to place the same as per my liking to match my presentations. I am utilizing such pictures without altering their meta content and descriptions and in case the author of those images feels that the same is copy right owned I will ensure removal.



Blogger Liara Covert said...

It’s amazing how many different ways exist to explore creativity. Your blog reminds visitors that they are unlimited beings with much untapped potential. Keep smiling and inspiring people.